How does your Returns Policy Work?
Our return policy applies when wrong items are delivered or item is broken upon delivery. To be eligible for a return your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It also must be in the original packaging. Customers are responsible for paying for the return label. Please contact customer service before sending back any returns.
*NOTE: To begin initiating a return, within 30 calendar days of delivery, you MUST reach out to customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the return. Any returns without confirmation will be voided.
Refund will be issued if:
* The item is defective
* You received the wrong item
*You no longer want the item/placed the order by accident AND let us know within 24 hours of placing the order or before the order has been shipped out to you.
Please note you will be required to provide pictures of the received items to qualify for an exchange/refund
When is an exchange/refund not possible?
you are not eligible for a refund/exchange for the following reasons. If:
* The order is not corrected/canceled before the order has been processed.
* The product is not broken or defective
* The product is damaged because of your own use
* The product is not in the same condition as you received it.
*The order has been shipped out correctly and you claim you do not want it anymore/placed the order by accident/gave us an incorrect address (and did not inform us to change it)
* You received the correct item but you want to exchange it for a different design or model.
*The product was purchased in a special sale or discounted price.